Monday, June 28, 2010

Writing report week 1

I meant to do this every Sunday, but last week kicked my butt like woah. It was a very physically taxing week. So by the time Sunday came around, I was too tired to do anything. So I just vegged in front of the tv at Noelle's house with all the lovely animals (and Noelle, too, of course). It wasn't a bad week, just a lot to do all the time. I stayed very busy. But there were also fantastic body lotion sales all over the place so I have a life time of lotion scattered around my living room right now. I just want to roll in it. Soooo good!

So anyway, current progress report:

Page numbers: 15.5 YAY!

Query Letter: None. :(

I also worked on some character designs for Alice. I'm still trying to figure out how I want them all to look, but I'm getting closer, I think. I'll post something if I can ever get them finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment